1. You like your teeth and you would like to maximize your chances of keeping them (or those that are left) for the rest of your life.
2. Scaling and Root Planing (Deep Cleanings) Cost around $1500 for your whole mouth and you still have to recover after the anesthetic wears off. In addition, they may need to be done again in a year or three. You would like to reduce your chances of having to deal with 'all that'.
3. The cost of a single implant is usually about $2000 or more. I once spoke to a man who told me he had just spent $26,000 on his "new" teeth.
4. A single gum graft can run about $500 - $800 or more.
5. There is no substitute for your own, natural teeth.
6. You simply cannot afford big dental bills. Of course, you should always be under the care of a dentist and you should always go to your regular checkups and cleanings. But what if it were possible to prevent the more expensive problems?
7. Gum disease is the number one cause of tooth loss.
8. 75% of people have gum disease. Brushing and flossing may not be enough to prevent it, because I'm pretty sure that more than 25% of people brush and floss.
9. You hate painful experiences that cost you money and time to recover.
10. You love your family! Because a single Hydro Floss can help everyone in the family! Of course, everyone uses their own tip in that scenario. The Hydro Floss comes with 4 and you can always get more rather inexpensively.
Read more about The Hydro Floss Now
* Please always be under the care of a periodontist or dentist. Always get your regular checkups and cleanings. But even dental professionals know that what you do at home is the most important factor that you can control of what your future dental health will be.
If what you do at home is what needs to change: Read more about The Hydro Floss Now
PS: Get your free guide(s) to stopping bad breath or gum disease