Friday, December 13, 2019

Where Can I Get Parts For My HydroFloss?

You can find parts for the HydroFloss Oral Irrigator Here:

You may find parts like, o-rings, pumps, hoses, tips, tip holders and more.   

If you are looking for the tip holders, you may need to call the number above for that.  

No comments :

Post a Comment